I will never understand human emotions. How is it that one day you can’t stand not hearing from someone and the next you can’t stand them? What is it that makes people possess such insane, deep feelings that can change merely because of time and place? Why do we always end up hurting the ones we love and loving the ones that hurt us?
- and i've fallen for your eyes but they don't know me yet. with a feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now
- settle down with me, i'll be your safety, you'll be my lady
- i don't get waves of missing you anymore, they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- cause maybe you're lovable and maybe you're snowflake, and your eyes turn from green to gray
- you're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin. with a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin
- i could do without a tan on my left hand where my forefinger meets my knuckle
- I'm gonna paint you by numbers, and color you in, if things go right we can frame it, and put you on a wall
- my chest is a pillow for your weary head to lay to rest again, your body is my ballpoint pen and your mind is my new best friend
- then again you know what, you know how to sing, but you don't know anything other than that, so maybe you should learn to love her
- and now a piece of me, is a piece of the beach, and it falls just where it needs to be, and rests peacefully
- you are the earth i will stand upon. you are the words i will sing
- but lately her face seems slowly sinking, wasting, crumbling like pastries, and they scream, the worst things in life come free to us
- and I know you'll say, that I'm the only one, but I know that God made another one of me to love you better than I ever will
“ugh i hate my life” said the 15 year old girl as she tried on her size 0 skinny jeans and pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail and then was driven home by her perfect boyfriend to her 4 story mansion with a pool and tennis court and walked into her gigantic room and laid on her king size bed with her fluffy puppy and picked up her iphone to texted her 6 best friends to go to the mall in her new lamborghini
please send me some, cure my boredom.
mum: hey look what i got from the neighbor’s tree
mum: they grew over our side of the fence so legally they belongs to us
me: what are they?
mum: i don’t know but they were free
- baby: *cries*
- everyone: oh you poor sweet thing don't cry you're okay
- me: shut the fuck up take it outside why do people keep having these things